Friday, November 7, 2008

Christmas is coming!!

I am so excited I am a Christmas freak!! The girls gifts are done, I left the stockings up to daddy, so that I am a little surprised. Speaking of Ant, he got a catering job that pays well, so hopefully that will help bring some money in as well as pay down some credit debt. I just figured it out...yikes!!!! Mia is still excelling at school, it was funny they had a vote in school and she voted for McCain, who knew I would raise a republican LOL. Anyway she got sooo upset when he didn't win, it was comical. Tears and all!!

This week i feel more on top of things, domestically wise. Either I need to really not work or we need to scrounge for a cleaning lady again, I keep falling behind with the house and it skeeves me. to everyone else it's fine but I have issues. All in good time.
Lily is not walking yet, but gets into enough trouble crawling and pulling up so I am ok with it!

So lets see 3 weeks till Thanksgiving, 7 weeks till Christmas, 10 weeks till Disney!! So exciting!

No comments: