Wednesday, October 22, 2008
so mad
Mia's school principal just called me. Apparently her sperm donor father jsut called the school and demanded to be put onto her emergency list and requested copies of progress reports etc. Good fine and great but asking me firat would have been a good idea. He can't call Mia to find out how school is going but he can call the school and try and act like I am witholding stuff??? First of all he lives 30-45 mins away so in an emergency why would I wait that long??? he only emails me once a month to schedule a weekend with her, if he actually grew some balls and called me I would gladly tell him how she is doing. How dare he try to act like he is this great father when half the time he can't be bothered. He just wants to part time parent which to me isn't worth the effort. If you want to get involved, then you take off work to pick her up on half days and you be room parent and you volunteer at book fairs parties etc. Oh no that would inconvience him, God forbid. Sorry this is so long I am so mad!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment